Add killer sound/body emotes
id love to have a loud laugh as Clown to emote as I ambush someone with insidious. Just like a survivor can point, the killer would be more fun with sounds/other emotes. There could be a 30 second cooldown so it doesn’t get spammed, but I think killer vocal sound emotes would be great.
Comments
Why a cooldown?
There isnt a cooldown for flashlights or crouching either
No, it will make the game less spooky.
It would've been cool if each of them had a signature "move" but I am also in for emotes.
Michael should have his head tilt. Freddy should have that little blade wave he does in the movies.
Mainly I would like a "if you teabag me at the exit gate after I hooked you twice and or downed you maybe even more than twice ALL the while I didn't camp. You're admitting to being a total lame"
Thats the emote I want.