This is not happening perk desription.

I know this is not a big thing but with This is not happening the description says bigger skill checks when sabotaging you dont get sabotaging skill checks do you? Btw not a big fan of perk just wanted to try it out i have been trying new perks out reasantly.

Capturethis is not happening.PNG


Comments

  • true, there are no sabotage skillchecks after the sabo change (3.6.0 / 9th march)

  • I know its not big but it confused me a bit because did not think there where still sabotage skill checks i mean they changed the saboteur icon so why not change this description.

  • @GreenPufferFish said:

    I know its not big but it confused me a bit because did not think there where still sabotage skill checks i mean they changed the saboteur icon so why not change this description.

    an oversight, but this perk is onl the list of perks getting reworked so expect somethign about that in like 3 years