Huntress easter egg
Hi guys :D, i found a little easter egg to do with huntress, idk if it is an easter egg but think it is.
So, i was playing a little bit with survivor and was up against a huntress. now, because i am quit stealthy in this game, i tend to listen where she is.
When every generator was popped, you know her singing right? yeah of course you do! She was crying for a split second.
And you might be thinking: "but i didnt hear that, that is ridiculous!" But i am sure of what i heard. I think it has to do with the 'losing a child' thing thats going on with her. Idk, let me know in the comments what you think :)
Comments
Did you mean a laugh-like sound in the end of her lullaby (before repeating)? I though it's just a horror-like laugh.
She laughs but she doesn't cry.
Yeah, she is laughing. But this is not new at all, but since they changed her Lullaby, the full lullaby is played. Before it resets after she was in a chase so it was unlikely to hear the Laugh, which is really close to the end.
It was actually changed, the whole lullaby on the survivor's perspective. She sings for 5+ minutes turning from sad to happy, and then repeat. I love it so much โค๏ธ๐๐
I KNEW it sounded slightly different - at least I THOUGHT I was hearing more than usual.
She cries when you put on her Hallowed Blight outfit.
Her voice changes from a sigh-ish to a heavy wimper.
I highly doubt that.
You're doubting me when you can actually prove it yourself?
-_---------
I doubt it because they couldn't even give the different Legion members different voices.
I don't have the blight outfit for her because I don't play Huntress.