The 3.7.0 just released, I don't think that even the devs know what they going to do
They probably already know or have a rough idea for the September chapter. Game development takes quite time. It's basicly only a couple of weeks until PTB etc.
To answer OP's question. We don't know. It's still a little bit too early for clues or teasers to be released. But I think we should find out by the end of the month.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The one after the most previous release. Hope that clears it up for ya
We’ll probably get news in like a month.
The 3.7.0 just released, I don't think that even the devs know what they going to do
The real question should be: "What Isn't The Next Chapter?"
They probably already know or have a rough idea for the September chapter. Game development takes quite time. It's basicly only a couple of weeks until PTB etc.
To answer OP's question. We don't know. It's still a little bit too early for clues or teasers to be released. But I think we should find out by the end of the month.
Probably Candyman/Pennywise
There are no teasers, clues or anything about the next chapter. Only speculation and fun guesses.