Pretty Please fix the game.

(First of all apolgies as this is my first time posting on this forums.)

IMG_20200504_194908.jpg

I understand that developing a game is hard and all, but if you've had your game public for over year, having situations where the game is unplayable is not acceptable. As you can see I, as killer, got stuck in a pallet which in fact renders the game unplayable. I am not aware of what caused this to happen, but I do know that I should not be punished for leaving a match that is unplayable. This wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but when every other game as either survivor or killer someone disconnects and you can be forced to wait another 2-5 minute queue time (at least as survivor) to find a full length match, the game starts to lose its enjoy-ability. However the point of this post isn't to just hate on the game, its to plea for BHVR to focus on making the game more enjoyable and playable instead of focusing on releasing new content that's just used as a cash-grab so that they can claim they are furthering the game.

Comments

  • This is a bug that has only started happening with the most recent patch, which actually brought the game to a more balanced state than it's been in for a while.

    The devs most likely already know about this, and are almost certainly working on a fix. That being said, it's not a matter of just click clacking some code on a keyboard to fix it, these things take deceptively long amounts of time.