Ready up problem with swf

Whenever i try to play swf with people i would see they aren’t ready up in the lobby and would ask them to ready up, everybody in the lobby sais that there ready but I don’t see that. Then they all get into a game without me. This has happened many times with different people so i would have to stick with solo q and wait for yall to fix this.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Normally when this happens to me, I just restart my game and that usually fixes it.

  • it happens to me, i ask them to unready and ready up again it shows after that

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    This is a very common problem on Xbox. I don't know about PC or Playstation, though I'd assume they have this problem as well.

    Just as GrootDude said, restart your game, but probably also a good idea for someone in the game to start a brand new lobby and re-invite everyone.

    Yeah, I’ve had that issue on the PC Windows Store version of DbD when playing SWF. And like Groot said, restarting the game does fix it.