Should the edges of maps be more viable during chases?
Not necessarily to waste time or anything, but what if we got more jungle gyms that interacted with the edges of maps in turn for more dead zones in the center of maps/around gens? I think it would be an interesting shift to see, esp making gens a more risky task to complete.
Comments
No, maps do not need more jungle gyms. They just made it so maps not going to spawn 2 or even 3 jungle gyms on a map. that would make things much more survivor sided. because survivors would just run to those. and either the killer has to leave them and not get a down, or leave any type of map pressure. and have to walk a half a mile back just to get to gens again.
Shelter woods has accomplished this already, but this patch has made killer very easy, almost too easy. They honestly should've added more pallets but make them semi-safe so when the pallet is downed, the killer can still play it. I'm not enjoying this patch as survivor at all because whenever I get chased there is no pallet to be found. I'm glad they removed god loops, but this change was too much.