A question about cross progression
So because of the current cosmetic sale I really want to get some of them. My question now is if I would get my old progress from my ps4 account would I still have these cosmetics on pc?
So because of the current cosmetic sale I really want to get some of them. My question now is if I would get my old progress from my ps4 account would I still have these cosmetics on pc?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DBD does not feature crossprogression at this time. Anything you purchase on one platform is bound to that platform, you will not be able to use it on any other platform you play on.
But what if cross progression would be in the game?
There are no plans to add crossprogression at the moment, so it would be impossible to say how that would be handled if it ever becomes a thing.
Thank you for the answer