Lockers and evil incarnate archievement. Update/reworks lockers please

image.png image.png

Do you see this behaviour??? this proves that skill is not any issue for me, I got every single archievement except this one, I had to wait until this patch when dedicated servers were finally fine for Ghostface and Myers stalking without any issue. I had 3 chances saved for the tombstone, the first one lost because the game instantly crashed after the offerings were revealed (wow thanks game I really DCed to lose it) the second chance, the last two people hid when there were 3 gens remaining. 5 minutes passed and I finally found both in a corner, when I killed one, the other one instantly got the hatch spawned in front of her. I can just admit that's luck.

But the last one, this happened, she hid in a locker for the entire endgame, while I was making her get out and drop her up again, she was constantly hiding again. At the end I had the only other possible idea, carry her to any area away from lockers. What's the issue? 5 seconds of stun, she gets enough distance to get away, pass through windows and hide in a locker because THERE ARE LOCKER EVERYWHERE AND IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO COUNTER THIS.

The number of lockers of every single map is not normal, and it should be reworked, otherwise, just let me mori people from lockers to get this archievement.

Waiting since dedicateds servers were in, just to play these two killers, to get the apedt when they were playable, and I get this BS.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1259471#Comment_1259471

    You failed to tombstone everyone.

    For some reason you also closed the hatch.

    Now the last survivor dies to EGC.

    It's not their fault you didn't get the achievement. They don't have to die by the way you want them to die. They have every right to go out on their own terms if death is inevitable.

    Are you also saying I should just crawl out in the open and let the killer hook me if I'm slugged on the ground as the last survivor, with EGC ticking, when it was THEIR FAULT to lose me in the first place? Just so they can get a merciless victory and the adept achievement?

    No, because it's their problem. If I can die in a way that denies my opponent points, to punish them for a mistake, I am going to do it because it's their fault they didn't track me to put me on a hook. Just like it is their fault they didn't tombstone me.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258850#Comment_1258850

    This sounds entirely like a "you" problem and isn't the responsibility of your opponents to give you add-ons or tell you what to do with your time.

    Don't forget the people you are playing against might be going for an adept achievement, or maybe the "don't get hit and escape as the last person" obsession achievement. Your goals and your fun do not supersede theirs. If you want to stress over every single achievement that's a "you" problem.

    So again as I said the killer doesn't "deserve" the achievement simply" because" but i also pointed out the fact that the survivor is clearly doing this out of spite. even the reason you listed in your response "No, because it's their problem. If I can die in a way that denies my opponent points, to punish them for a mistake" is exactly my point, its out of spite.

    You may argue for or against if you think its morally right or right in the context of the game all you want( I really care not what your stance on such a matter is, and that's not my point) the fact still remains its done out of spite.

  • I've had this happen almost every time, or people just continuously vault back and forth to make me stab them instead of grabbing them because the interrupt fails. I've gotten every trophy, but this one, myself. Every time, a survivor gets off on preventing me from getting it, and BHVR has never done anything about it.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258074#Comment_1258074

    Also im gonna use your earn it logic. Do survivors even deserve to have a hatch in this game do they deserve it since a good team can escape easily? If i 3k you aka your team played bad and should lose do you deserve to find something with rng and get a free escape? Did you earn it when the killer has like 3 hooked your entire team?

    1) If you 3k you didn't 4k.

    2) Without hatch, you basically are given a 4k when you didn't actually get a 4k.

    3) Survivors are not a team.

    4) Without hatch, survivors would just hide and you'd be stuck in a hostage situation, so be thankful it exists as a means to end the game somehow.

    5) Closing hatch and EGC completely favors the killer. If you are really going to complain about that, it suggests a lot about how good of a killer you are.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1259500#Comment_1259500

    So again as I said the killer doesn't "deserve" the achievement simply" because" but i also pointed out the fact that the survivor is clearly doing this out of spite. even the reason you listed in your response "No, because it's their problem. If I can die in a way that denies my opponent points, to punish them for a mistake" is exactly my point, its out of spite.

    You may argue for or against if you think its morally right or right in the context of the game all you want( I really care not what your stance on such a matter is, and that's not my point) the fact still remains its done out of spite.

    It's not out of spite. I don't have to do anything the killer wants me to do. It doesn't matter what it is. I've had killers want to farm and just said "no" rushed gens, didn't give hooks, and left.

    Why is the survivor obligated to do anything you want, and why is it that if they don't do it for whatever reason it's "spiteful"?

    Again, hiding in the locker and waiting to die to EGC might give enough time for them to earn silver Unbroken, which at red ranks is the difference between a depip and a safety pip usually. They also get BP for being inside the killer's TR. So it's not like they don't have ulterior motives to avoid being instantly killed even if the game is effectively over.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1257820#Comment_1257820

    No he didn't earn it. He is asking for handouts. It is called an "achievement" not a "give me give me".

    1) Devs can't change achievements on consoles unless they change something in the game that makes the achievement impossible. It's against PS/Xbox TOS. So unless they change something about Myers or his add-ons, this achievement will not change either.

    2) It is ENTIRELY DOABLE. Plenty of people have done it. Just keep trying. Eventually you will get 4 potatoes that you can easily stalk and tombstone. With the way matchmaking puts red ranks again rank 18 it's just a matter of time.

    3) If he refuses to kill you then that's his problem not yours. I die on my own terms. I'm not giving out freebies.

    4) Them sitting there waiting for you to give them something they don't deserve is way more toxic than anything else. And again, if they want to try to pull some stupid move to get you that gives you a chance to escape.

    5) "At that point you're no longer playing the game, you're just actively ruining the person's mood for wanting to attempt for the Evil Incarnate achievement." Not my problem if you only play games for achievements. I have 3k hours in this game but only like half the achievements. I only have maybe 4 or 5 adepts, because I don't play games for achievements. Again, you problem if you are desperate for the achievement, not mine.

    In my mind, while I read this, I pictured you crossing your arms and plopping down on the ground like my nephew does when he doesn't get what he wants. I mean, I feel like your conviction for your point here comes from so many other places than people getting this trophy. It's like you've had killers tell you, 'tunneling and camping is in the game, and the devs are ok with it, deal with it.' and now you have this opportunity to harness that same attitude, just for the sake of it, and you do it. Like, what is in it for you to prevent someone from getting a trophy? Why wouldn't you want someone to get a trophy, when the game is ending, you're going to die, they clearly won?

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1259511#Comment_1259511

    1) If you 3k you didn't 4k.

    2) Without hatch, you basically are given a 4k when you didn't actually get a 4k.

    3) Survivors are not a team.

    4) Without hatch, survivors would just hide and you'd be stuck in a hostage situation, so be thankful it exists as a means to end the game somehow.

    5) Closing hatch and EGC completely favors the killer. If you are really going to complain about that, it suggests a lot about how good of a killer you are.

    1 if you didnt do gens and escape (which is survivors offical objective) you failed just as well as a killer not getting a 4k.

    2 with hatch your given a free escape where you could have just hid the entire game and waited for your team to die to get the hatch (this happened a bit with the rift hatch challenge id have teammates who would just not help wait for us to die then grab hatch definitely not earned when i looped the killer and did gens)

    3 no but they all have the main objective of doing gens and surviving if everyone plays selfish the team falls apart which is when the killer should be at their strongest they are at their weakest when the survivors actually work together.

    4. Your right but survivors already sometimes do that as the last 2 and just hide which is a bannable offense accodding to the devs and should just trigger the egc instantly after like 5 minutes of a gen not being even tapped.

    5. Actually im a survivor main rank 1 actually and rank 7 killer yet ive gotten here by not being a jerk. And of course the egc should favor killer considering he found the hatch first you lost your free chance of escape (which like i said isnt earned anyway this is why i think keys need a fix since you could just do 2 gens have a survivor die find the hatch and press r1 for free escape but im not gonna do moris and keys discussion here.

    PS_Messages_20200407_100033.jpg


  • @FellowKillerMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1257842#Comment_1257842

    In my mind, while I read this, I pictured you crossing your arms and plopping down on the ground like my nephew does when he doesn't get what he wants. I mean, I feel like your conviction for your point here comes from so many other places than people getting this trophy. It's like you've had killers tell you, 'tunneling and camping is in the game, and the devs are ok with it, deal with it.' and now you have this opportunity to harness that same attitude, just for the sake of it, and you do it. Like, what is in it for you to prevent someone from getting a trophy? Why wouldn't you want someone to get a trophy, when the game is ending, you're going to die, they clearly won?

    I play killer quite a lot, at red ranks so not sure where you are coming from.

    "Like, what is in it for you to prevent someone from getting a trophy?"

    Because....

    YOU

    DID

    NOT

    EARN

    IT

    Why am I the bad guy for not handing you an easy achievement? Why do I need to do ANYTHING you want me to do?

    I've literally ran away from hatch when the killer wanted me to hatch. IDGAF if he wants me to take hatch, if I don't want it I don't want it. There's nothing else to it. I've let EGC kill me when the killer wanted me to escape.

    Truth is I don't have to do anything the other player wants me to do. I never expect survivors to do what I want when I'm killer. If they do, cool. If they don't well I just do something else with them.

    "Do you get that much satisfaction out of crossing your arms, and plopping on the ground, and whining until you get your way?"

    The irony with this statement is very very strong.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1259523#Comment_1259523

    1 if you didnt do gens and escape (which is survivors offical objective) you failed just as well as a killer not getting a 4k.

    2 with hatch your given a free escape where you could have just hid the entire game and waited for your team to die to get the hatch (this happened a bit with the rift hatch challenge id have teammates who would just not help wait for us to die then grab hatch definitely not earned when i looped the killer and did gens)

    3 no but they all have the main objective of doing gens and surviving if everyone plays selfish the team falls apart which is when the killer should be at their strongest they are at their weakest when the survivors actually work together.

    4. Your right but survivors already sometimes do that as the last 2 and just hide which is a bannable offense accodding to the devs and should just trigger the egc instantly after like 5 minutes of a gen not being even tapped.

    5. Actually im a survivor main rank 1 actually and rank 7 killer yet ive gotten here by not being a jerk. And of course the egc should favor killer considering he found the hatch first you lost your free chance of escape (which like i said isnt earned anyway this is why i think keys need a fix since you could just do 2 gens have a survivor die find the hatch and press r1 for free escape but im not gonna do moris and keys discussion here.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/568/K0EHEY8DX513.jpg

    I can't exactly do 5 gens by myself. If I am solo and get matched with 3 potatoes, I basically get punished for other people's mistakes. Right, that sounds fair.

    "Free escape" LOL I love when people make this statement. It's only a free escape if they killer let's it be a free escape. You can either slug for the 4k (which most killers do), or, if hatch has spawned, close the hatch. When I have 2 survivors left and they did 3 or more gens, I go looking for hatch, so that when I find a survivor I can kill them, rush to hatch, and close it. Now we are in EGC and I have a massive advantage, the survivor basically has to stealth me while also opening a door which, given how close doors often spawn, is almost guaranteed not to happen.

    Also it's only bannable if it is egregious. That whole thing is very fuzzy. If there are 3 gens super close to each other and survivors are hiding while the killer is patrolling them then it's not actually bannable because the killer is protecting the gens. If the killer ######### off to some corner of the map and goes AFK, allowing ample freedom to do the gens and they STILL hide, then yes that's bannable. But I've NEVER actually seen or heard of this happening, it's a fictitious event as every time at least 1 survivor will get found at some point, which then means they are dead, which then means hatch is available. If they still refuse to leave, close hatch now there is no more hostage situation.

    You guys can gang up on me all you want, doesn't change the fact you are basically asking for a free achievement. No one owns you anything.

  • They have a point. Getting in a locker is playing to the survivors outs. They know you want to tombstone them, so they know that if you pull them put they could potentially escape. So they either 100% lose if they get out on there own accord, or take the smallest chance to survive by you pulling then out and then letting them wiggle off.

    No one needs to give anyone anything. Playing against a The Shape whos running those addons is annoying, since its stopping the survivors getting any altruism points whatsoever, so you can't use the moral highground arguement since just by running the addons you choose a selfish playstyle. You're not budging an inch, so why should they

    You have the guy dead to rights, could easily just pull them out and hook them, but because they won't let you kill them how you want to is BM? Either kill them or be a hypocrite

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1259574#Comment_1259574

    I think the problem is you sound like an ######### when most people would emphatize over someone trying to get an achievement that is incredibly annoying and frustrating to get because you need to burn Ultra Rare Add-ons, basically play like crap the whole game, hope you are versing potatoes, to get a chance of getting this achievement.

    It feels very stand-offish. Like you're entitled to the achievement but no one else does because they didn't go through what you went through. Sounds very elitist.

    Not everyone has your mindset, and not everyone will. Some of us will understand that some things like Evil Incarnate is just truly evil and we would gladly help people get over it so they can finally have it in their collection. Not all of us are very selfish in the way we play. Even if it's letting EGC kill us when Killer wants to give us hatch.

    LOL right I AM THE ELITIST! For expecting others to earn an achievement.

    "I think the problem is you sound like an [BAD WORD] when most people would emphatize over someone trying to get an achievement that is incredibly annoying and frustrating to get because you need to burn Ultra Rare Add-ons, basically play like crap the whole game, hope you are versing potatoes, to get a chance of getting this achievement."

    The difficulty of said achievement is not my problem. It is YOUR problem. If you want to waste your time trying to get it, that has nothing to do with me. I don't empathize for anyone asking for free achievements.

    Seriously 1.0 in Gears of War 1 (not Ultimate Edition, 1) is a hard ass achievement to get. You need 10,000 kills in RANKED games. I gave up on it when I found out that your kills do not count if a player quits the game, which is such a frequent thing I'm surprised ANYONE ever got this achievement. I have every other Seriously achievement in every game from 2-4, including Seriously 3.0 LEGIT which is probably an even harder achievement (but less dependent on other players). That said, I'm not going to blame other players for quitting and denying me my achievement, accusing them of just being spiteful, when it is the way the achievement works ITSELF that is the problem.

    If you guys want to be mad at anyone, be mad at BHVR for making such a stupid achievement. As someone said, if mori's would count then they could just put on JT and a mori and it wouldn't be nearly as much of a problem to get.

    Don't hate the player, hate the game.

  • @ChainsawCharlie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1259606#Comment_1259606

    How is it a free achievement if he already killed 3 people? If anything it's 25% off LOL!

    Tombstoning 3 =/= tombstoning 4, unless the science people changed math recently.

  • 3449928-bob.jpg

    This is how micheal should mori survivors in lockers

  • @oh_0k said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/521/RXTIU56WDZC3.jpg

    This is how micheal should mori survivors in lockers

    Just have his locker grab animation stab through their forehead. Problem solved.

  • Just my thought but wouldn't dh be better then a tombstone assuming you could keep it up.

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1258039#Comment_1258039

    You literally promote toxicity with this comment. You promote the game hosting by a survivor.

    Correction of your message: not harder, impossible and toxic.

    Don't try to hide the toxicity saying it's fun to ruin the experience of someone who spent several hours level up a character just to get 2 chances of their last archievement over all in 1400 hours.

    Your entire premise is toxic, ffs. Get the hell over yourself.

  • Hi! I have decided to close the thread, because the therad is getting out of control. Please follow our forum rules and make sure to always remain respectful in a discussion. A discussion can't work if users start attacking each other.

1 2 ›