Matchmaking
What is matchmaking based on.
Its not based on rank or your playtime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT9JJlieKbgWhich is evident here. I have 600 hours. Have not played killer properly for over a year and yet I face this swf.
What is matchmaking based on.
Its not based on rank or your playtime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT9JJlieKbgWhich is evident here. I have 600 hours. Have not played killer properly for over a year and yet I face this swf.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ehm it is important to blur the names
And we all know matchmaking is ######### right now.
Should be based on rank but it's kinda broken.
Time played has nothing to do with matchmaking.
It iS aBsoLutEly fiNe, JuSt ApPly gEn pResSure aNd GG!
"but it's a party game"