Any good perk builds?
I am survivor rank 11 on PS4. I currently have all of David,Kate, and Dwight's perks. Any tips or combinations of perks I can put together to get to survivor 1.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dead Hard - everyone should have at least one exhaustion perk. Sometimes Dead Hard can really save you.
Bond - some kind of alternative for Self Care, as you may just run to your teammates and let them heal you while you're injured.
Leader - increases the action speed of teammates around you. Useful while coop actions and while they heal you.
WGLF - for points, because.. Who doesn't like points?
You can replace something. I just recommend not using No Mither, Boil Over and Prove Thyself as they're rather low tier perks. Actually try also Leveling up other characters (Claudette for Self Care / Laurie for DS) or regularly purchase perks at Shrine.
Stealthish - Lightfoot, dance with me, resilience, windows of opportunity (you can lose killers with the lack of scratch marks and plan out your escapes. Also resilience helps you vault quicker while injured which is surprisingly a savior)
Team - bond, leader, kindred, prove thyself (focused on objectives and helping others)
Switch some stuff out and have fun with it. A lot of people hate boil over but I love it. It’s so funny to watch killers panic to find a hook in time
Lithe, Dance With Me, Urban Evasion, Iron Will/Self Care - a good stealth/juke build
-Self Care
-Alert/Technician/Lightweight
-Urban Immersion
I seemed to have found a pretty cool perk build involving No Mither. You'll need Sprint Burst tho. That said, Dead Hard can be a place holder in the mean time.
The Build:
No Mither
Resilience
This Isn't Happening
Sprint Burst (Or Dead Hard)
With this setup, you'll be very efficient at repairing gens. Just remember to play carefully so you don't die easily.
If you can get urban evasion and self care as well then you have a solid build.