Mom tokens
how many tokens MoM grants to you by receiving 2 hits while unhook a teammate (after the patch 3.7.0)?
1 or 2?
p.s : before the patch was 2 but now?
how many tokens MoM grants to you by receiving 2 hits while unhook a teammate (after the patch 3.7.0)?
1 or 2?
p.s : before the patch was 2 but now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well depends since protections hits have like a CD of 3 seconds so they count again , I used to get 2 (if the killer doesn't have STBFL or a 1 hit) I can't tell about the new patch since I can't play dbd rn :/
You can get all three stacks if you wait out the three second cool down between hits.
Here's how:
1. Take a hit to get injured
2. Use a styptic agent to take another hit
3. Go down for the survivor.
This will get all three stacks, but you will be sacrificing a hook state. I also don't recommend this against insta-downs like chainsaws and iri head. It also won't work against campers and tunnelers as you'll lose MoM right off hook.