Survivor spawns
Survivors will always spawn with someone else 90 percent of the time. I brought in the offering where all survivors spawn apart. I found all 4 on a gen in 15 seconds. So, any explanations?
Survivors will always spawn with someone else 90 percent of the time. I brought in the offering where all survivors spawn apart. I found all 4 on a gen in 15 seconds. So, any explanations?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That offering just doesn't work and hasn't for quite some time (since the totem LOS rework I believe). That's the explanation.
This said, Survivors do spawn together more now. You're not crazy.
Once upon a time they used to only spawn together if the Survivors burned an offering to spawn together or (IIRC) the Killer used a Mori (it was that way so you could distinguish between Moris and Shrouds of Separation once you were in-game and were paying attention).