Quickie question about OoO

Was having a discussion with someone and in the midst of the debate we came to a disagreement on something pertaining to Object of Obsession.

To the BEST of my knowledge, Survivors that are blinded, Survivors that are awake vs Freddy, and Survivors going against an E1 Myers will be unable to see the aura of the killer, but the killer can see them.

Now the point of contention is that I ALSO thought that a cloaked Wraith could not be seen by OoO, but my friend thought you still could.

Is this the case and if so, why the hell are you able to see the aura of Wraith while cloaked? It honestly makes no sense.

Comments

  • Yeah, you can see Cloaked Wraith with OoO. I only know this because I had a match with a Wraith who was AFK the entire time and I spent most of it crawling around him and pointing at him. Only found him thanks to OoO.

  • Wraith should be immune to detection perks except Spine Chill and Premonition.
  • @Khroalthemadbomber said:
    Was having a discussion with someone and in the midst of the debate we came to a disagreement on something pertaining to Object of Obsession.

    To the BEST of my knowledge, Survivors that are blinded, Survivors that are awake vs Freddy, and Survivors going against an E1 Myers will be unable to see the aura of the killer, but the killer can see them.

    Now the point of contention is that I ALSO thought that a cloaked Wraith could not be seen by OoO, but my friend thought you still could.

    Is this the case and if so, why the hell are you able to see the aura of Wraith while cloaked? It honestly makes no sense.

    Wraith can be seen (its odd but I guess its because he is in the realm still). Freddy cannot be seen because he is in a different realm and Myers EW1 cannot be seen because he needs to get to EW2 and I guess it would be tough if you ruined his stealth mechanic.

  • @Khroalthemadbomber said:
    Was having a discussion with someone and in the midst of the debate we came to a disagreement on something pertaining to Object of Obsession.

    To the BEST of my knowledge, Survivors that are blinded, Survivors that are awake vs Freddy, and Survivors going against an E1 Myers will be unable to see the aura of the killer, but the killer can see them.

    Now the point of contention is that I ALSO thought that a cloaked Wraith could not be seen by OoO, but my friend thought you still could.

    Is this the case and if so, why the hell are you able to see the aura of Wraith while cloaked? It honestly makes no sense.

    Wraith can be seen (its odd but I guess its because he is in the realm still). Freddy cannot be seen because he is in a different realm and Myers EW1 cannot be seen because he needs to get to EW2 and I guess it would be tough if you ruined his stealth mechanic.

    Wraith isnt in the same realm, thats why he has to leave it atleast partially to kick gens, pallets and hurt survivors.
  • @Khroalthemadbomber said:
    Was having a discussion with someone and in the midst of the debate we came to a disagreement on something pertaining to Object of Obsession.

    To the BEST of my knowledge, Survivors that are blinded, Survivors that are awake vs Freddy, and Survivors going against an E1 Myers will be unable to see the aura of the killer, but the killer can see them.

    Now the point of contention is that I ALSO thought that a cloaked Wraith could not be seen by OoO, but my friend thought you still could.

    Is this the case and if so, why the hell are you able to see the aura of Wraith while cloaked? It honestly makes no sense.

    You can indeed see wraith with OoO, even thuogh it doesnt make any sense.
    But OoO usually means thats its a toxic SWF abusing OoO to spread information via voice comms, probably with flashlight and DS too, so the wraith will want to Dc anyway :wink: