Bug/exploit since the “hook tech” was patched?
Ever since the invisible barrier was put into the game to prevent using a hooked survivor as cover or squirm around under them in the dying state I’ve noticed an issue that I’m sure a lot of people have come across by now. If a survivor gets put into the dying state while body blocking a hook there is a way to make it literally impossible to pick up the downed player until the entity has taken them all the way up into the sky. The hooked person has to either be saved or die if the downed person chooses not to move.
As a survivor you’re unable to progress your healing but you’re also unable to be interacted with at all which forces the killer to either wait or leave...
I personally didn’t mind the hook wiggles but this new barrier bug is a little absurd. I’ve done it long enough to take a few clips but then I crawl to the Killer because it’s complete BS.
There must be people abusing the heck out of this..
Comments