Hex : Ping
What does the hell is that ping since the new patch?
Before I never or rarely experiencing that, now one game on five, the ping is insaaane! For me and my friends.
Whyyy
What does the hell is that ping since the new patch?
Before I never or rarely experiencing that, now one game on five, the ping is insaaane! For me and my friends.
Whyyy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
for me is now everygame over 300 ping
probably servers just died
It's especially bad when The Killer is lagging, because the servers favor them and it's near impossible to do anything. The Killer swings at the location I was at, two seconds earlier and I still go down in the place I am actually at and then teleport to my old location to get picked up lol I wish the servers detected The Killer has internet issues and either blocks them from queuing up or suspends favoring their action for that trial.
My internet is pretty bad, but I always have good ping. Usually never worse than 70 (I won't play if it is!) but I see other survivors with terrible ping (100+) can't see the killer's ping, but I assume it's pretty bad too since I get weird lag.
Last game I stunned the killer with a pallet, he "aughhh" and after all that I get a hit from nowhere lol
I'm having the complete opposite. Before my ping was terrible... now always in the green.
Weird...
Same for me
You lucky..