Unlocking all perks for all killers

Getting very close to unlocking all killer perks for all killers. Got 3 to get on ghostface and oni but once I get them...now what?

I've already unlocked all the survivor perks for Kate, don't see a point to do other survivors as they are basically skins.

So to anyone that has gotten to the point I'm at, what did you guys do afterwards?

Comments

  • Have P3'd all killers you main?

  • Get more Survivors to P3 and use different perk builds on them.

    For example: I have Dwight with teamoriented Perks for SWF games and I have Zarina and Meg for Solo queue times.

  • I just save up BP for the next killer and when i cap i spend a couple 100k on a survivor for items or killer for add-ons for hag or trapper cause those are the only killers i still use addons for. You could P3 all the killers which is a waste of time but it's an option i guess.

  • @Cheers said:

    Have P3'd all killers you main?

    I p3 Myers just to see if it made a difference in terms of quality of items but I didn't see a difference. Don't really see a point in p3ing unless there was a bigger incentive.