So, this is a new issue I havent seen in years

So I was playing survivor on Backwater Swamp, got hooked next to the hex totem, close to 2 nearly finished gens and practically camped

  • this is fine, just extremely lucky killer RNG in this case and nothing some teamwork cant fix.

However, when I got unhooked, the killer was able to block me from moving an inch, locking me under the hook while waiting out the BT, giving me literally 0 chance to even move.

  • this is not fine

I'm already of the opinion that someone being unhooked when they dont want to shouldnt be the one being punished for someone else's mistake, but at least the odds of that happening twice in a single game is only 1/3(2/3 if its a dumb premade), but this is absolutely ridiculous and should not be part of the game.

I'm gonna try getting some screenshot proof of this happening as soon as I have time with friends, just so I can find out how many hooks have this issue.

Comments