Blinding the killer has no effect when grabbing surv
I had it now a couple of times now that nothing happened when blinding the killer using a flashlight while he grabs a surv from the floor. Just the message „killer blinded“ but he still carry the surv. Is that a new feature because for me it’s game breaking.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
You can blind a Killer at any time, but the Killer won't let go of a Survivor during picking-up.
This was once the case, and it was a disaster.
You have to time it right. If this happens you're doing it too early.
There's this thing called timing mate xD
The blind has to happen after the animation has finished but before they have time to look away afaik. The only saves I get are like this so don't take that as gospel
https://youtu.be/TQTCOAtDP8wHad never to time that so hard before the update. Or I’m just too high. Nvd