Time to fix MM Search ?

Dear devs. I speak for myself, i dont care if, instead to wait 10 sec to find a match, i wait even 2 or 3 min. I care to find people interested to play this game.

What was happening last days ? i'm paired as Surv (i think it was happening to you the same way was happening to me today) with people of rank 15-18-17-19-20 (i have rank 5) and they get insta rekt.. People of those ranks are not, of course, "BrainDead" but there's a skillgap and you cannot mix people of 1000+h with people of 30h

Honestly i dont care to lose rank. I was rank 4 today, now rank 5 and even if i keep losing PIP... who cares ? I care who am i paired with and honestly its silly that mm search put you, many times, with people with rank 18-17-15 . And of course what they do on those ranks ? They ragequit like no tomorrow or ... worst... you find troll squad of 2 that die on first hook...

Today another confirmation. I was with People of rank 16-15-19 and you know ? 2 premade died on first hook voluntarily. And one of them was searching purposely the killer to end his match even faster. (Of course reported but sounds like the report system dont work at all).

FIX THIS MM PLEASE. This game is COOL but the few times (i play more Killer than Surv) i play MM in Solo it's a disaster. Am i forced to keep playing Surv premade in 4 until this game exist ? -..-

-- SOLUTION --

Try to change algorithm for MM Search, for example you cannot be paired with people that has less or more than 4 rank... i think it sounds fair ? Nope ? Or something like that.

GG Not so Well unti now.....

Comments