Killer or survivor? Who has the worst matchmaking?

Back when I started playing dbd it was a paradise for me. I was a noob and I was trying to escape. The same thing with the killer. I was trying to kill them all.

Back in November I started paying more attention to the ranks. I wanted to rank up so I would be playing with better survivors. When Cursed Legacy chapter launch to the game I was rank 12. That means I was a green rank. I was a green rank and I was playing with green ranks. I was escaping the entire time because we had all the same color.

Back in January I returned to dbd. I needed a break. I was rank 13 so I said: I will try my best to reach rank 1! So I will be playing with gods. I reached rank 10 and I realized that we weren't all the same color.... I didn't care so I kept trying. Finally 3 months ago I reached red ranks... But it wasn't fun... I was playing with lower rank players and they didn't repair the generators.

I wasn't playing a lot with killers because I paid more attention to rank up as survivor. With rank resets I was rank 17. Playing as killer it wasn't fun too... I used to have 4/4 sacrifices and now... 360s, loopings, gen spam...

AND NOW WHAT CAN I PLAY WITH THIS?

20200503_062840.jpg 20200503_062913.jpg

Again back in January I submitted a support ticket to devs and I was saying to fix matchmaking, the guy that answered me said to check the forrums and... The forrums was talking how can you rank up😶.


1 week before I sent again an email and I was saying that matchmaking has a problem, this time they told me to give a feedback so I did. What answers did I take? Do you prefere to play with all ranks or do you prefere to wait 20 minutes to find a match?

AT LEAST MAKE US ABLE TO SEE WHAT RANKS ARE THE OTHER SURVIVOR LIKE THE PAST SO WE WILL DECIDE IF WE WANT TO PLAY WITH THEM. I HAVE GET TIERED OF BEING A TOY

Comments

  • @Martesa55 said:

    Back when I started playing dbd it was a paradise for me. I was a noob and I was trying to escape. The same thing with the killer. I was trying to kill them all.

    Back in November I started paying more attention to the ranks. I wanted to rank up so I would be playing with better survivors. When Cursed Legacy chapter launch to the game I was rank 12. That means I was a green rank. I was a green rank and I was playing with green ranks. I was escaping the entire time because we had all the same color.

    Back in January I returned to dbd. I needed a break. I was rank 13 so I said: I will try my best to reach rank 1! So I will be playing with gods. I reached rank 10 and I realized that we weren't all the same color.... I didn't care so I kept trying. Finally 3 months ago I reached red ranks... But it wasn't fun... I was playing with lower rank players and they didn't repair the generators.

    I wasn't playing a lot with killers because I paid more attention to rank up as survivor. With rank resets I was rank 17. Playing as killer it wasn't fun too... I used to have 4/4 sacrifices and now... 360s, loopings, gen spam...

    AND NOW WHAT CAN I PLAY WITH THIS?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/584/S8P797PAVH1Y.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/423/3GQ26RB6TWSZ.jpg

    Easy, Killer. Because its too easy to rank as survivor. That doesn't mean the skill levels are always unbalanced, because of the aforementioned ranking issue. But if you're going off the rank number, Killers get paired with higher ranked survivors more often IME.

  • I basically play one game a night now because it's just this every time anyway.

    Queue up, get SWF groups as high as rank 1, get rolled, call it a day because why even bother. That's not fun at all.