Metal cover of DBD theme
Hey so I do the recording for my own original metal band, and decided to record my own metal version of the theme from our favorite game. There's some acoustic guitar for the survivor part and what I like to call "The March of the Huntress" at the end for all you Huntress mains out there. Hope you enjoy it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlgiFFt6Fg0
Comments
Yeah I don't have the equipment to record drums so I programmed them in. Thanks though glad you like it!
Duuuuuuuude, your music is rad! Great job here
Interesting take on the theme, nice job
I suggest you to find some drum VST to get a better sound. I use EZDrummer 2 but I know of Addicting Drums 2 which is cool too. And you don't necessarily need to pay, if you know what I mean.
Great cover
Damn when that electric guitar comes in at 1:08, sick chords