DBD Builder Website
This website allows you to create and share full builds for the game. Random builds can be generated as well. Unwanted perks can be filtered out of random rolls. The site uses cookies to remember what perks you've filtered out. Full guide available on steam.
I posted about the site awhile back on steam but I don't think any console people got the info.
I'm still working on making the site look better, but all of the functions are complete and working as intended.
GL (you'll need it) & HF
-Vy
Comments
I'm not going to lie. This is kinda cool. What would really be a winner for me in using such a site is if I could name the builds and add notes if possible.
This would keep me building and using new builds and I would be able to review the notes and names to remember what the heck I've built.
Cool, but it isn't fully up to date, what about my dance with me or bamboozle builds
EDIT: btw it’s very nice! Can’t wait to start putting my build on there. Keep up the good work!
Glad someone created an online DbD builder.
What I would like to have on it is :
I believe there’s an app called “DBDR” on the App Store that lets you generate builds from your phone.
Link?
@Watery
The problem with DBDR is that you can't select the killer addons. And killer addons can be really impactful on your build.
@HavelmomDaS1
Vykaris website: www.dbdbuilder.net/