New hack or just unlucky?
Hey guys! So I was playing a game as a killer and while chasing the last remaining 2 survivors, I got dragged across the map and ended up getting stuck in one of the walls of the killer shack. I assumed I was lagging at first (me getting dragged across the map looks exactly as if I was rubber banding) but everything was running smoothly. The survivors were still doing generators and came up to tease me after they found out that I was stuck. My character was just merely touching the walls however, I kept on getting pulled back to the same spot every time I moved. I've heard of hackers teleporting survivors to them so I assumed the hackers could teleport killers too. Would love to hear from the community if they have ever faced this issue before. Not sure if I can link the video since the file is too big and has to be uploaded on YouTube instead.
Comments
Unlucky I'd say,cause if someone did that you'd be able to tell cause they would be together with you if they tped you to them. And this update caused people to get stuck and similar stuff alot more,wouldn't be surprised if that was ur case aswell.
There are multiple Threads on this forum about people getting stuck, both Killer and Survivor. I highly doubt that it was a hack, but more like a Bug, which happens quite frequently since the Patch.
I have not experienced something like you, I just got stuck on a Pallet two or three times before breaking it.
Sounds similar to the bug that would keep teleporting you back into the basement. So i'm leaning more towards this being a bug.