Unfair game and critical point who make this game bad
Hi, I confess that the game has an excellent proposal, and the only limitation is the game itself that is completely unbalanced and favors only KILLER, since the survivors fight tirelessly to get angry and lose with the matches tirelessly repeatedly. Thankfully, I didn't spend money on this game, even though I thought I'd buy characters, but why spend money on something badly done / unbalanced and unfair? it's not worth it, and I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
I must have played about 30h this week and the only conclusion I got is that it is not worth playing this game! I also don't recommend it to any friends or family, not until it improves its gameplay and stops being unfair to the survivors.
Some critical points that make this game irritatingly unpleasant
The Killer ALWAYS has an advantage, always: the survivors run less and on the run and try to escape, wasting time for what? he will still manage, the little experienced that Killer is already disadvantaging the survivors and a lot.
-There is no possibility of getting up on your own, Killer can bring you down and you will be down forever, is that fair? please...
-The items have a low capacity of use, it is not even worth spending money on them, the help is minimal and in the vast majority you lose the game before you even use them completely., But for the killer the items are extremely advantageous!
-I realized that some assassins have tracking skills that do not allow the survivor to hide or stay hidden, but there is no ability to undo the killer's tracking, poor game !!
-The range of the killer's hits is sad, even after jumping like barricades they still hit you, so why have barricades? false illusion that something good is going to happen. Jumping over and over again I am blocked by the entity, but the killer is never blocked is not the same!
-The speed of movement of the killers is ridiculously high compared to that of the survivors, and as if that were not enough, some killers are on your side before you even notice them approaching, falling and losing the game in less than 5 minutes occurs in 80% of the matches., but it doesn't get worse around there, the survivors cannot get up on their own and there is no penalty for the killer to be camper in front of you while you die or try to get help from another survivor
-To make matters worse, it is extremely difficult to hide, as most maps are deliberately opened with little chance of escaping without leaving a trace before being found, If you are stopped the killer perceives you, if you try to run he leaves tracks and he finds you, if he tries to make goals he will find you before trying to escape in the vast majority
There’s even more, in the mobile version there’s no way to communicate with your teammates, so it’s a huge strategic disadvantage for survivors
-I noticed that in the mobile version there is the help of the camera that focuses on the survivor while he is on the run, which makes hunting for the killer easier, but as a survivor I don't get any help whatsoever, I still run the risk of being blocked by the entity , aff!
Playing 10 games as a survivor only 2 you escape, is that fair?
I played 5 matches this morning, I did not survive any and all be lost in less than 7 minutes or had more than 3 generators made. So I uninstalled the game and I won't be playing again, and you can bet I'm not the only one!
If you ask me why I don't play with a killer, well, I believe that it will be a huge failure to take advantage of others for something badly done, so I refuse and harm other players.
Comments
I played 5 matches this morning, I did not survive any and all be lost in less than 7 minutes or had more than 3 generators made. So I uninstalled the game and I won't be playing again, and you can bet I'm not the only one!Then don't
If you ask me why I don't play with a killer, well, I believe that it will be a huge failure to take advantage of others for something badly done, so I refuse and harm other players.Or you're just trying to dodge "Survivor Main" tilte.