almost as disgusting tier 3 discordance. honestly they need to fix this, I have fought way too many baby survivors/killers than I should be.
Reverse for me as well, the amount of rank 15-10 survivors i run into at red ranks is just stupid. I understand that for que times you'll run into them from time too time, but it's almost every other match at this point.
Don't be mean, most killers don't know the difference between Tier 1 and 3.
I run tier 3 simply because i find tier one so annoying with the constant sound. If I'm hooking someone I don't need the entity shouting every 8 seconds "HEY THEY ARE GEN RUSHING HERE, FIX IT!"
I run tier 3 simply because i find tier one so annoying with the constant sound. If I'm hooking someone I don't need the entity shouting every 8 seconds "HEY THEY ARE GEN RUSHING HERE, FIX IT!"
That makes perfect sense, I can't stand the constant ear rapeage either. =/
*stop to tell at the entity in the middle of a chase "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!?!*
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
almost as disgusting tier 3 discordance. honestly they need to fix this, I have fought way too many baby survivors/killers than I should be.
Don't be mean, most killers don't know the difference between Tier 1 and 3.
Reverse for me as well, the amount of rank 15-10 survivors i run into at red ranks is just stupid. I understand that for que times you'll run into them from time too time, but it's almost every other match at this point.
I run tier 3 simply because i find tier one so annoying with the constant sound. If I'm hooking someone I don't need the entity shouting every 8 seconds "HEY THEY ARE GEN RUSHING HERE, FIX IT!"
That makes perfect sense, I can't stand the constant ear rapeage either. =/
*stop to tell at the entity in the middle of a chase "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!?!*
"Idk, walk over there? Use your weapon? Then maybe run around a haystack for 2 minutes. I don't care just stop them!"
omg.... first Screencast I've ever seen without DS wow.... didn't know this could happen... fake?