Wiggling Free Stat? Props?

Is this recorded anywhere? I'm curious to see a current statistic about how often Survivors wiggle free.

And does giving props do anything yet? I cannot recall if I've seen an update on that.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Unsure about wiggling free stats, but there is currently no reward system for giving props.

  • @drimmalor said:

    Unsure about wiggling free stats, but there is currently no reward system for giving props.

    Thank you! Do we have any word on when that will be implemented?

    I know that recording wiggling free would probably have been difficult, and the number wouldn't be able to account for things like flashlights and such, but it'd at least give a ballpark figure for those who were curious. Nbd though! <3

  • @Kate_Main_01 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249308#Comment_1249308

    Thank you! Do we have any word on when that will be implemented?

    I know that recording wiggling free would probably have been difficult, and the number wouldn't be able to account for things like flashlights and such, but it'd at least give a ballpark figure for those who were curious. Nbd though! <3

    I know as much as you do, sorry!