Addy is a good perk
I always thought Addy was risky because its only useful endgame so most of the game you only have three perks... but then I realized why its so good.
As a Survivor, getting those juicy emblem and blood points for escapes are critical. Addy is the single best perk to help you with that. In terms of ranking and bloodpoints, Surviving longer in a game that doesn't make endgame makes little difference to the outcome... but in a game where an endgame escape is possible having Addy can give you one of the biggest payoffs for a single perk: +5000 BP and +1/2 emblem points.
Comments
What perk is addy?
I think he means Adrenaline.
Adrenaline isnt as good as you might think. most of the time you dont get any benefit cause youre dead, full health and/or not in a chase. Its very situational. Its still a good perk, but just far too overused.
Yeah adrenaline is far over rated, it really only does it’s job when your being slugged and gens pop or when you in a chase injured(in which I think you should only get the heal)
You're argument is that it helps you escape more than any other perk? Even though it is deactivated the entire trial?
No One Left Behind gets some use out of me. It's great; the drawback is it doesn't work when gates are powered, only when the EGC has begun. Double speed unhook allowed me to nab a hooked teammate with hovering killer and get us to the exit gate.