Rift Cosmetics: Errors and Question
At tier 45 of the monthly Rift pass we unlock Mid-Length Locks & Fade, an Adam recolor cosmetic. Beneath his right eye is a smear of color - a red to yellow gradient. What is that?
I actually really like this recolor except for the addition of this random blotch of paint. Is this even supposed to be there?
For Kate in the first tier of the paid Rift pass we get an amazing new Kate ponytail. I play on the PS4 and when the match ends and it's just the infinite running screen while I'm looking at the results she no longer has eyes. She has dark circles around her eyes - very reminiscent of the Huntress without a mask. I'm certain this is a graphical glitch because she doesn't have it any other time and it looks super spooky and weird.
Is anyone else seeing this? ๐I've been calling it zombie Kate after I end up dead.
Comments