Bug on a pallet
I was the killer, specifically the clown. I was chasing a survivor and he threw the pallet at me and I stay in the middle of the pallet unable to move from there, just give attacks and use the clown's power
Tagged:
Pending
I was the killer, specifically the clown. I was chasing a survivor and he threw the pallet at me and I stay in the middle of the pallet unable to move from there, just give attacks and use the clown's power
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This just happened to a friend of mine. He was playing his first Leatherface match and got stuck mid pallet. Needs to get fixed ASAP
I got stuck at a pallet as survivor. I was slugged and crawled to a pallet, which was used to stun the killer a bit later. Killer broke the pallet, I was healed and could not move from the spot