The Murphy's Law of Dead Harding is that when I'm the Killer, Survivors will be magically blessed by Dead Hard nullifying hits and landing perfectly.
When I play Survivor and try to Dead Hard I will press the button just in time, see my character almost start the Dead Hard animation, see it interrupted by me getting hit anyway and be Exhausted on the ground.
The Murphy's Law of Dead Harding is that when I'm the Killer, Survivors will be magically blessed by Dead Hard nullifying hits and landing perfectly.
When I play Survivor and try to Dead Hard I will press the button just in time, see my character almost start the Dead Hard animation, see it interrupted by me getting hit anyway and be Exhausted on the ground.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it is pretty bad on dedicated servers...
is this a remix?
The Murphy's Law of Dead Harding is that when I'm the Killer, Survivors will be magically blessed by Dead Hard nullifying hits and landing perfectly.
When I play Survivor and try to Dead Hard I will press the button just in time, see my character almost start the Dead Hard animation, see it interrupted by me getting hit anyway and be Exhausted on the ground.
Same!
Oh yeah, blame me for having full control of these servers.
You've got dedicated... I feel your pain