Very Rare Add-on Idea for Tool box
Jump Starter: When using the toolbox on the generator, you receive a non-stop amount of skill-checks one after another until the toolbox is depleted. There's an add-on that completely removes the skillchecks, but some of us pray to the gods for skill checks. And if we have such a tight limit on using our toolboxes now, I think it'd be great to have an add-on for non-stop skill checks for those that are comfortable with skill-checks.
Comments
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that if a player was skilled enough to get constant Great checks this would essentially be better than current BNPs and it'd seriously flood that player with Bloodpoints.
Perhaps a different suggestion would be giving you something like 3 consecutive skillchecks if you begin repairing a Generator with that toolbox for the first time, and the gen's progression isn't above 50%? So while BNPs are for slamming out a crapton of progress immediately regardless of situation, this addon would be more about roaming the early game looking for gens to spread out a bunch of early progress between them.
Well skill checks were also nerfed so we use Stake Out more often, but I would say it greatly increases the amount of skillchecks we get in a given time. And if we let go of the Toolbox, the Add on depletes itself. But this is definitely open to new ideas revolving around skillchecks and toolboxes.