I really don't like the new matchmaking system

I don't like going against new killers and playing beside 3 new survivors every game. It's not fun at all... I honestly would rather wait 15 minutes to play a fair game as a survivor. This makes me want to quit playing...


Edit:

I play on Xbox One as a red rank survivor.

Back to back it's been rank 18-20 killers along with new survivors...

Comments

  • As killer main i agree, by my point i better wait 15 min thne go vs red ranks as green killer....

  • I don’t really mind facing low rank killers. But In my opinion a red rank shouldn’t be facing a killer that just started playing the game with one perk. Same thing has been happening to me. I believe red ranks should only face red ranks or purple for that matter.

  • @Martin99CZ said:

    As killer main i agree, by my point i better wait 15 min thne go vs red ranks as green killer....

    I can't stress how hard I agree to this, I will glady wait 10x as long for a match if it means the other players are of equal skill. Getting stomped by a 4 SWF red ranks because the only people who hit red rank killer are masochists and apparently don't existing according to the mm system is just simply unfun, I can occupy myself while waiting I've played games with small playerbases and I have no problem waiting a while as long as it means I'll be in a good match.