Survivors complaining about “gen rush”

Has anyone else noticed a big uptick lately in the number of survivors complaining post-game, saying stuff like “wow guys way to gen rush”? Can someone explain this mindset to me?

None of the games where I’ve run into this have actually had any real gen rushing by the way, just killers over committing to chases and losing a couple of gens early. We’re not taking about Prove Thyselves, toolboxes and BNPs, just survivors doing their objective uninterrupted which I guess is unsportsmanlike in these guys’ eyes?

I have to say this is the only online game I’ve played where someone on the same team criticises their teammates for playing the objective too well. It’s pretty weird.

Comments

  • No, I haven't noticed anything of the sort. Maybe take some screenshots and share them with us next time, because you certainly have some bizarre luck.