Why is the nurse not closing her fist when she fully charges her first blink anymore?
In the past that was your cue to know when your blink is fully charged and cant charge any further,the feel on how she blinks now vs how she used to blink is what makes her a sweaty unfun killer literally unplayable for players that want to take it easy.Also her second blink if its not timed perfectly you will 100% miss it not to mention she cant blink through some looping tiles because they are bugged.I hope behaviour stops watering now everything in the game making it unfun,everything that was once fun now is a boring watered down version of it,nurse is the perfect example.I get that her addons had to be nerfed but they really shouldn't have messed with the way she blinks at all.Guess another failure and need of rework on the list for bhvr..
Comments
I totally agree with you, they should've just changed her addons and went from there.
However, I have not experienced this bug you speak of unless you count the already existing visual bugs where she doesn't even use her hand at all.
Also wdym if you don't time her 2nd blink you'll miss it? The full distance? You get used to when a fully charged 2nd blink is after a while, or at least a really close to fully charged one...
I love the bug where nurse just throws her hand out and never clenches her fist during charging the blink. Looks demn funny.
I also find the one where she just holds her weapon instead of her fist when charging a blink to be hilarious too.
I hold her blink for over 30 seconds and nothing happend,but I restarted the game and it works now,but compared to old nurse,it takes much longer now to fully charge her first blink,they really watered her down heavily to the point is only usable to players that main her only
I love the negative take on her changes, I agree with a lot of them. However, they did not change her charge time on blinks, only her fancy new cooldown between blinks. It still takes the same amount of time now as it did before her changes to charge a full blink, same for the blink-chain window, as well as the 2nd blink charge itself.
look at old nurse videos on youtube and you cant see its not like that,also her second blink is garbage,pretty much unusable
It definitely suffers from a lot of issues but it's still essential to her gameplay.
She does, if you have Range Addons, it'll take longer for your blinks to charge and her fist to clench.
I think it was a bug that match but yeah,it takes some time
Damn there are so many. xD