I love this game. Most of the time.

20200501_114401.jpg 20200501_114502.jpg

Seems fair. Is it not working because I ranked up, or what? It's not the offering, I've gotten Freddy's with an ebony, before.

Comments

  • Adept achievements/trophies for killers require a merciless killer. I can't tell from the screenshots, but did you double pip? If you didn't, that's why it didn't unlock.

  • At red ranks, you need to double pip to get adept. If you double pipped in this match and it didn't give you the achievement, then it was a bug.

  • @Peanits said:

    Adept achievements/trophies for killers require a merciless killer. I can't tell from the screenshots, but did you double pip? If you didn't, that's why it didn't unlock.

    oh, okay.

    That's a let down. I pipped one, but I guess I didn't protect gens well enough.

  • @Peanits said:

    Adept achievements/trophies for killers require a merciless killer. I can't tell from the screenshots, but did you double pip? If you didn't, that's why it didn't unlock.

    Which is a stupid requirement just to let you know. It should be based on 4k and double pip

  • Easiest and in my opinion best way to get all the Killer Adepts, is throw every game till your back to yellow ranks (not nessacarily level 20). Then run matches getting your adepts. It's a lot easier to get the double pip with only 3 perks (all of which are from the same character), when you don't have survivors running with 2-3 perks each that ruin your pip score.

  • 100 points away from a perfect game and still no adept. Killer adepts are stupid lol

  • @Peanits said:

    Adept achievements/trophies for killers require a merciless killer. I can't tell from the screenshots, but did you double pip? If you didn't, that's why it didn't unlock.

    You guys should really change it to ruthless. That would be better.