I like it. I didn't really enjoy the arch with Ashoka and the those sisters that much but everything else is great. Newest episode sent chills down my spine every minute it's amazing!
I like it. I didn't really enjoy the arch with Ashoka and the those sisters that much but everything else is great. Newest episode sent chills down my spine every minute it's amazing!
Yeah saw it. The newest episode was truly amazing. Can't wait for tomorrow, maybe they'll give us clips of dark Anakin or maybe even a bit of the Anakin vs Oni Wan fight.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like it. I didn't really enjoy the arch with Ashoka and the those sisters that much but everything else is great. Newest episode sent chills down my spine every minute it's amazing!
Yeah saw it. The newest episode was truly amazing. Can't wait for tomorrow, maybe they'll give us clips of dark Anakin or maybe even a bit of the Anakin vs Oni Wan fight.