Encountered a new bug in DbD

So this pallet was between a car and a few tires, I broke the pallet as a killer and then I got stuck in the space between the car and the tires. Every time I tried to get out my character would just vibrate, but be essentially stuck in place. 

Same thing happened afterwards in another game. I picked up a survivor and simply couldn't get anywhere. I tried every possible action there is to get out of the bug, but couldn't.

I want to put this out there so that the devs can fix this problem. I have lost games and deranked because of this. That is all thanks.

Comments

  • This happened to me as well. Yesterday, I was in a game where I powered a gate. I turned to run for the exit and just vibrated. Couldn't move at all and ended up dying to the entity. Thought it was a new bug. Thanks for posting this.

  • that happened to me but as survivor, i vault a pallet while a demogorgon broken it with his shred, and i being stuck on the pallet place, can't move, the demogorgon down me, and still can't move, a survivor heal me.. and still can't move.


    after some time, the demogorgon down me again, and then grab me and hook me, after that i can move again.

  • This has been reported in the bug section. If you can, go to it and give it an up vote to show this is a bug that happens often.


    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

  • Yup it happened a few times for me too being stuck beside a gen and also stuck in the basement after opening the chest but I was released once I took the item .