I know this has been said before but...
I am still seriously annoyed that Adepts requires you to get Merciless Killer.
It's especially rather difficult if you are stuck in Red Ranks.
Yes, I know I'm using Ultra Rares. But shouldn't this count as a "Win"? It's a 4k, and I've dominated the whole game bceause of it (With some help from bad matchmaking).
But it is rather annoying when you do get a 4k, you do it as efficiently as possible, as mercilessly as possible but the game doesn't award you with the achievement.
Maybe this doesn't annoy a lot of people but as an achievement hunter, this really bothers me.
I managed to get the remaining Adept achievements for Survivor quite easily after the recent update, but good lord the adepts I have left for Killer feels physically impossible because I need to play PERFECTLY according to the Emblem System (Merciless in Red Ranks requires full Iridescent)
I won't be annoyed if what counts as Merciless isn't related to pips, just that if you get a 4k, you automatically get Merciless, but the pips are a separate value.
I know this probably isn't high in the dev's priority but I hope this will be changed soon.

Comments
Try doing this, kill 1 asap, play with the rest, and try to finish before the last gen is done, that is how I did it and send yourself to a good map for X killer
I usually don't like to tunnel unless the Survivor keeps running into me, I'll try though but I hope they don't see me as the arsehole during the match ^^;
I'm usually good at any map, it's just the fact that I have to get 4 Iridescent Emblems that is rather annoying.
Sooooo... About that adept achievement.
I did what you said and I got it first try.
So, thank you for the advice ^^
Good thing it worked for you well done <3
Requiring a 4k would mean more mori spam. Nah.
I would prefer they make it require certain emblem score totals instead, so that it isn't harder as you rank up.
Sony's blocking BHVR from changing the conditions, as you can technically still earn the trophies.
Only when they are unobtainable may they change them.
The developers don't want to have the conditions be different on different platforms, so they are doing this now.
I would like to see them make them impossible to earn in a patch, contact Sony and be like: "Yo, #########'s no good!".
So they can change the requirements to killing all 4, and then revert the change in the latest patch. ๐
Wasnt it that way before? And no one minded that much?
I even distinctly remember my friends helping out a killer that was obviously using their adept perks.
I'm not a big fan of the pip system, and I'm not even a big fan of being attached to rank in DbD anyway. I think rank is pretty meaningless, but when you're specifically trying to go for an achievement like the adepts, or even just the rank 1 achievements, the system can be quite finicky. Mostly because it sort of chokes you into playing a specific playstyle that's easily recognizable and easily exploitable.
Originally rank was linked to blood point gains. Earn 20k BP, at only 5k per category counting, and you double pipped. Not overly hard as you really didnt need to kill hardly anyone, but took effort back than as BP gains was bad.
Then came the Victory Cube who made only hooks/kills count for rank. 4 kills was 100% a double pip.
Lastly with the emblem system Killers need to do everything to earn rank. Chase, attack, hook, use their powers, and stall gens all while preventing healing and gens from popping too fast.
Killer adept has always been linked to double pips. But before the emblem system it was far easier to do earn them and Killer pips didn't depend on anything but the Killer playing well. Unlike now where Survivor actions can prevent Killers from earning emblems by cranking out gens or simply healing before being hooked.