Wishing that Developers did monthly releases on statistics..

I really want to see how the patterns within the game have changed with each stat release, and having one from 6/7 months ago isn't as useful because things have changed and things have been added/removed since then.

I want to see how different killers are performing, what maps are falling in/out of season, what the community is struggling with the most.

Whilst the November stats would argue to me that across the board, Doctor is an 'underplayed' killer, i feel like I've started to run into Doctors more than I have ran into Spirits and this is as a red rank player that should be more exposed to other red rank killers (Where allegedly Spirit is by far, the most popular killer). Again, the stats would suggest to me that I should be running into Clown players more than I should be running into either Hag or Plague, but I can tell you that i've had between 2-3 games against both this week, compared to the zero games that I've had with a clown player.

Again, when these analytics were posted, Hawkins was still a relatively new map that players weren't exactly used to - especially considering the map variants that decrease the chance of this map being picked. This could be an explanation for why the map was deemed the 'deadliest' at the time.

I want to understand how the game is running, and what I should be expecting when I press to queue up. Again, if i look at the statistics that were released, it would be suggested that Nurse is a fairly balanced killer that averages around 2k every game that she is played. But at the current state of the game, finding a nurse main is even more rare than running into two hag games consecutively.

Please, BHVR, don't hide these stats from us. Just let us have an inside look and make informed opinions on the state of the game instead of having to go off outdated numbers.

Comments