Stuck after getting pallet stunned
I'm on PC. I was playing some killer. Twice tonight I got pallet stunned and I was stuck in the pallet. Movement was impossible. I had to break the pallet to get out.
Tagged:
Duplicate
I'm on PC. I was playing some killer. Twice tonight I got pallet stunned and I was stuck in the pallet. Movement was impossible. I had to break the pallet to get out.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It just happened while I was playing survivor on PS4.
Video proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyKLbcs-hsE
It happened to me playing 2 different killers Freddy and oni except with Freddy I was getting stuck in gens using his power that’s all I could do that was one game I played and then with oni I was swinging into pallets got hit and got stuck 4 or 5 times in one game because of pallets you can use his power to break the pallets though hope this gets fixed soon