Arcade Modes
Hey, I've never made a post here before, but I was prompted by my friend to share my ideas, so I figured it couldn't hurt. You could probably guess what the title says. Arcade Modes. We all have a different outlook on dead by daylight, but one thing that gets most of us excited is new content. I thought it would be neat for things that have been requested to be added into the game. Things like more killers and survivors per match, even a hide-and-seek mode that doesn't revolve around doing objectives, with limited time and re-worked powers for that specific game mode. (Maybe even something like passive character benefits benefits, for every specific survivor/killer!) It could include lore-related stuff, like maybe HYPOTHETICALLY the survivors thought they found a way to escape, and are being hunted by the entity itself. Turns out, BAM. They were just being stringed along, and then had their memories erased to do the same mindless act over and over again. It's pretty fun imagining different scenarios, and even more fun imagining it being in the actual game. So I thought adding something experimental like this would be fun for us and further the game in some way. I'd love to know what ya'll think!
Comments
do you know starcraft 2? It has an arcade mode, which has COMMUNITY MADE maps and mini games
those maps and minigames are created with the Starcraft 2 Editor, which the devs (Blizzard) use, it is quite hard to use and needs quite alot of programming skills tho (making a map is not hard)
For dbd we would use Unreal Engine 4 if im not mistaken which isnt quite easier
Hey! Yeah I'm aware it would be much harder, but what I'm saying is it would just be a really cool concept overall, I'm not forcing anything! :)