Survivor is EZ

clickbait title aside, playing survivor, even after the nerfs, is incredibly chill. I play more killer than survivor, but I still reach rank 1 every month. Because of the rift, I am actually playing more survivor atm and man, why are survivor mains complaining? True, you can’t always escape due to potato teammates, but you can almost always pip or safety pip. If you are struggling/complaining on this forum, you need to talk less and level up.

Comments

  • I thought rank doesn't matter?

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    I thought rank doesn't matter?

    To some people it does, to some it does not.

  • @woundcowboy said:

    clickbait title aside, playing survivor, even after the nerfs, is incredibly chill. I play more killer than survivor, but I still reach rank 1 every month. Because of the rift, I am actually playing more survivor atm and man, why are survivor mains complaining? True, you can’t always escape due to potato teammates, but you can almost always pip or safety pip. If you are struggling/complaining on this forum, you need to talk less and level up.

    thats why nobody wanted to play killer until mid chapter, it's somewhat more bearable with the thousand OP ass surv perks they keep dishing out. Killer isn't fun