Windows of Opportunity so much fun!

Ive never been good at being chased. When I get chased I figure Im already dead. But I tried WOO for the rift and it was super-fun!. The first time I tried running it the poor Killer rage quit (which has never happened towards me before)

Theres so many ways to get away that I was unaware of! Woo and Detectives hunch I have both tried for the first tine this week. And they are both awesome.

Comments

  • WoO is an enabler for people who are usually not so hot at chases. Glad you're having a blast with it!

  • It's a great learning tool. Honestly, they should just make a general perk have the same effect, so beginners could use it, and rework WoO to do something else entirely.

    Zenshin also needs a rework to do something useful.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    It's a great learning tool. Honestly, they should just make a general perk have the same effect, so beginners could use it, and rework WoO to do something else entirely.

    Zenshin also needs a rework to do something useful.

    Always been my biggest problem with WoO and Zanshin tactics if they are great learning tools for beginners, and they are completely inaccessible to beginners.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    It's a great learning tool. Honestly, they should just make a general perk have the same effect, so beginners could use it, and rework WoO to do something else entirely.

    Zenshin also needs a rework to do something useful.

    Well we can make the WOO and Zanshin to have 128 meter range of aura reading.

  • I've been using it with any means necessary and have actually picked up pallets two times on some matches! Fun perk.

  • Now combine it with Quick and Quiet, Lithe and Dance with Me.

    You're welcome.