unstuck function

Last night playing leatherface on the springwood map I got stuck in a hedge after trying to kick a geny. Many games have an unstuck command that allows you to port your character to open ground in the event of a clipping error that leaves you pinned.

It would have to be a slow load to avoid abuse of it in game, but many online games have this function.

I was going to hang around and let the survivors rack up blood points, because hey I'm a friendly neighbourhood killer and I'd earned a few myself but they all just stood around taunting me rather than completing the tasks and as such I was forced to DC losing pips, and addons bp and all other prgression for that game, bummer.

So yeah my suggestion is an unstuck command line of some form.

Also if you see the killer stuck finish up quick and we can all god home with some blood in our pockets.

Are there ways to get unstuck already? If so they aren't very clear.

Comments

  • Yeah that would be a good idea. Something like add an unstuck button to the pause menu and it will teleport you to the nearest traversible area with no object next to it. In order to do it you have to stand still for 15 or so seconds to avoid abuse.