Will we get cosmetics DLC in the future?

With this new shop I wonder, Will we ever get new cosmetic dlcs like the 80's suitcase or the headcase dlc?

What do you think? Would you rather buy everything in the new shop or buy it as a dlc pack?

Comments

  • There's gonna be some cosmetic s attached to new chapter if yo buy it with real money with a discounted price for sur but cosmetic pack , I don't think so .
  • @HIPSTERLION said:
    There's gonna be some cosmetic s attached to new chapter if yo buy it with real money with a discounted price for sur but cosmetic pack , I don't think so .

    but is it something you would want to happen though?for no more cosmetic dlcs?

  • Unless it is something like another charity pack, no. All new cosmetics should be earnable in the game. No cosmetic packs.

  • @HIPSTERLION said:
    There's gonna be some cosmetic s attached to new chapter if yo buy it with real money with a discounted price for sur but cosmetic pack , I don't think so .

    but is it something you would want to happen though?for no more cosmetic dlcs?

    Well actually it would be cool to actually have these packs but since there's so many people with so many different wishes not much people are gonna buy them . what I mean is that if for example you want red dress hag and suffocated nurse and there's a pack that has these 2 and 2 other cosmetic that you don't like absolutely you rather buy them separately than just pay for something you don't like . 
  • @weirdkid5 said:
    Unless it is something like another charity pack, no. All new cosmetics should be earnable in the game. No cosmetic packs.

    i really like the purple. thats the only reason i quoted you. looks pretty cool....

    i'm pretty upset.... looks like billy is getting the short end of the stick cosmetic-wise.... nothing but a ******* coonskin hat??? #########???

  • @deadwolfwalking said:

    @weirdkid5 said:
    Unless it is something like another charity pack, no. All new cosmetics should be earnable in the game. No cosmetic packs.

    i really like the purple. thats the only reason i quoted you. looks pretty cool....

    i'm pretty upset.... looks like billy is getting the short end of the stick cosmetic-wise.... nothing but a ******* coonskin hat??? #########???

    Thank you, I spent a while trying to find one that worked with the background.

    I don't really like it too much myself compared to Trapper and Wraith, but I do like the pickaxe.

  • @weirdkid5

    oh, man. that trapper hellforge gear is as tight a cats ass.... makes me wanna main trapper again.... :D