The big (not super big) questions.
Just looking to try and understand other players a bit better with some curious questions!
Feel free to ask your own to any players who main a survivor playstyle/killer you're unsure about.
Here goes
Survivors who hide near hooks while injured without Iron Will ( and potentially throw entire matches), are the bloodpoints really worth the risk?
Trapper mains, how are you faring in the post Ruin rework world? Any for early game setup?
Legion players who just don't use their power, even when appropriate. What's the deal?
Survivors are essentially just a skin, so who did you pick as your main for all the perks and why?
Killers who previously mained pa killer before a rework, are you a fan of the new version or are you disappointed with the mew one? (personally I'll never stop being mad that Freddy lost his uniqueness and micro-management with the dream world, even if he is stronger for it.)
Comments
All Trapper has is Corrupt Intervention to set up without losing more than 2 gens, establish a parameter and hold it.
Freddy lost alot of uniqueness that i think they could have built on to make it work. As for how he is now, teleporting is nice but snares/dream pallets should have been something else for chases, he can do anything in the dream world.
I assume the 3/4 gen trapper build is probably vital now as opposed to it being an option like before. I've always wanted to like trapper but I can't really enjoy the playstyle. Weird because I love Hag.