Freddy dream pallet bug.
Once you kick a pallet and replace it with a fake one, the pieces from the original pallet stays on the ground making it oblivious which pallets are fake and which ones are real even though the survivor is sleeping. Not sure about Doctor, may be it’s a problem there too. I’m pretty sure pallet fragments used to disappear for both.
Comments
I know this is going to sound stupid of me to some people but I actually hope this doesn't get fixed. As annoying as snares are, dream pallets are the bane of my existence, with no way to tell which pallets that have already been set are fake without SWF, failing skill checks, or traversing the entire map just to wake yourself up. I'd rather they just changed the pallet add-ons, they're much weaker than snares and feel braindead to play against.
Thing is if they never fix them I have to use snares which is lame but indeed lot stronger. Fake pallets are cooler imo. You can see people in chases dropping the air, or having new pallets spawed on previously empty locations so whenever you get chased, you can have an idea what is real. Playing against pallet Freddy is opposite of brainless. And SWF spoiling all the pallet locations just once again breaks the game.
Pallet freddy is much more fun to play as and against. Snares are just boring. Pallet Freddy adds more tension. Makes you change your gameplay up and is not iver powered in any way. In my opinion thats what makes survivor different. Yes you press m1 to fix gens but depending on killer, you have other things to worry about and adjust to.
You don't see it as a survivor. You just see EMPTY SPACE as if the pallet never spawned there. I thought shack pallet didn't spawn once cause of it lmao.
I would suggest creating a bug report here, ideally with a screenshot if you have one: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs