Bad/boosted red rank teammates
I don't know if it happens to me only, but i get atleast one bad red rank survivor each game, when i play killer or survivor. They waste all the pallets like rank 20, instead of looping, they camp them. I really don't have anyone to play with in swf. So I'm condemned to them. You can call me whiny survivor main, but it's unfun to play with them, any tips/builds that could help me survive or just don't depip, please?
Comments
I don't know what to tell you, some people aren't god tier at the game and must be put into your presence...
I'm a rank 4 solo survivor and while you do get a bunch of potatoes I think the best way to get better at the game is just running perk that will help you as a solo survivor and not be a meta SWF sheep.
Tbh I’d just farm them out of the game if they’re really bad. Can’t weigh the while team down. I’d just run bind our some team aura perk to see them coming if they bring killer to gens. Maybe bt and delivereance so you can farm a free hook off them. Also maybe bring the yui perk is you can bring some pallets back. Hope this helps. Only red rank killer I can’t verse is a good trapper. Just keep forgetting they have traps and they actually use them.
They don't need to be a god tier survivors, just don't body block me, and don't waste god pallets (shack, bus etc.) like rank 20's. I can understand when they do mistakes, i do mistakes too. I'm not the best neither, but I'm trying to not put my team down.
The issue with any means necessary, is almost every time killers will break a pallet, the only time if the don't, is when the pallet is really unsafe. :_:
I dont understand how people can say someone is a "boosted" survivor, when the ranking system is literally based on individual performance. A good team can't magically help you pip. That survivor still has to do objectives, that survivor still has to save their teammates, that survivor still has to run the killer.
I wish they reverted that ultra hard emblem system they had for like a month i think. My games had actual good survivors then,because it was hard af to pip.
Lol it's not like boosted survivors can leave you to die at the hook, but you can't tell if someone is boosted! I can just looking at their playstyle.