Stranger Things DLC discount ?

Hello,

I've bought all DLCs until Ghost Face when the price was discounted, but Stranger Things is the only licenced DLC that has never ever been dicounted, is there a reason ?

(I'm on PS4)

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @FabV

    It is also the most recent licensed DLC. There haven't been any free weekends or discounts since its release, so all Chapters released after GF haven't had a discount yet. I think there might be one around Dead by Daylight's 4 Year Anniversary.

  • @FichteHiro said:

    @FabV

    It is also the most recent licensed DLC. There haven't been any free weekends or discounts since its release, so all Chapters released after GF haven't had a discount yet. I think there might be one around Dead by Daylight's 4 Year Anniversary.

    I hope you're right ! I just had the feeling that before Stranger Things there were sales more often on the store.

  • @FabV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1244754#Comment_1244754

    I hope you're right ! I just had the feeling that before Stranger Things there were sales more often on the store.

    Yeah :/ , they were. However, I'm sure there's one on the way.

  • @FabV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1244754#Comment_1244754

    I hope you're right ! I just had the feeling that before Stranger Things there were sales more often on the store.

    Sometimes sales will happen from either BHVR or PSN themselves through PS+ deals.

    Stranger Things has had a bundle discount for awhile now, especially with the "Nightmare edition" if you want to get technical. But no, there hasn't been a discount for these DLCs yet unfortunately, probably because they're still fairly new as Fitchehiro said above. I mean, it makes sense because they're so new, but I understand why you would still like to get a discount for a fan favorite DLC or something.